Thursday, May 16, 2013

Products Haul!

I am lucky enough to have a friend who lives in Seoul, so I am able to get my hands on any products I want to try or re-stock on from my favorite Korean brands (namely Tonymoly, The Face Shop, Etude House, Innisfree, and Skinfood). I received a big package from her today containing quite a few products that we stocked up on.


I don't think this picture captured all of what I received in there... Here's a list:
  • Eggpore Silky Smooth Balm (Tonymoly)
  • Eggpore Real Egg Jelly (Tonymoly)
  • Latte Art Cappuccino Cream in Scrub (Tonymoly)
  • Home Aesthetic Pack, Purifying Egg White Pack (The Face Shop)
  • Collagen Sleeping Mask (The Face Shop)
  • Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser (Tonymoly)
  • New Zealand Clay Mask Pore Care Pack (The Face Shop)
  • Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector (Tonymoly)
  • Prestige Snail Lip Treatment (Tonymoly)
  • Arsainte Eco-Therapy Daily Moisturizer (The Face Shop)
  • Arsainte Eco-Therapy Serum with Essential (The Face Shop)
  • Arsainte Eco-Therapy Tonic with Essential (The Face Shop)
  • Arsainte Eco-Therapy Essential Cream (The Face Shop)
  • Arsainte Eco-Therapy Aqua Radiance Cream (The Face Shop)
  • Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch (Tony Moly)
Slowly but surely I will review these products. I'll also be posting product information and where you can purchase these.

But I also want to send a special message to my friend, without her help and time I would not have access to these (at local prices)...

나리아,
당신의 시간 동안 당신을 순전히 감사하고 항상 날이 제품을 살 수 있도록 기꺼이한다!


No comments:

Post a Comment