Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Birth of "The Skincareaholic"

3 days ago, I sent a text to my best friend. I needed to get something off my chest...

Here we are, 3 days later... I'm still a skin care product addict, but have also decided to share the little (but continuously growing) knowledge in regards to skin care. Another reason for the blog is because I've also personally benefited from others who have similar blogs in deciding whether to try a product or not. So if I can share my experiences with products to even one person out there, I think the purpose of the blog has been served.

Now here are the dynamics of how posts/reviews on this blog will work...
1. For products part of a basic skin care regimen (ie. cleansing, toning, moisturizing) I will post my reviews after doing a 7-day trial on the product. Basic info regarding the product will be posted right away.
2. For everything else (mainly masks, because I am addicted to those too) I will post reviews right away since I don't typically use the same masks on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment